AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4, 1 liter can
€ 21,43 incl BTW
€ 17,71 excl BTW
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations:
– Approved to ROTAX specification RON 424.
– Listed in Rotax service instruction SI-912i-01/SI-0912-016/SI-914-019
-“Selection of Suitable Operating Fluids for Rotax Engine Type 912 and 914 (Series)” as an Aviation oil tested and released by BRP-Powertrain, for use with both leaded Avgas and unleaded fuel.
– Do not use Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 in engines that are designed to use aviation piston engine oils approved under the SAE J-1899 or SAE J-1966 specifications.
This includes air-cooled Continental Motors and Textron Lycoming engines.
Developed in conjunction with ROTAX Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 is the first oil specifically developed for light sport aviation piston engines such as the ROTAX 912 and ROTAX 914 series. A combination of low cylinder head temperature (compared with air cooled engines), low oil consumption and the engine internals requires a blend of different fuel types. This oil can be used in all climates.
Performance, Features & Benefits:
– First specific oil for Light Sport and Very Light / Ultra light aircraft engines.
– Promotes engine cleanliness.
– Helps keep engines sludge and varnish free.
– Helps reduce oil consumption.
– Helps engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhauls).
– Protects highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear.
– Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness.
Especially for those engines operating an integrated gearbox.
– Better cold flow characteristics for easier starts and quicker protection.
– High thermal stability for longer-lasting and safer lubrication.
– Can be used in any climate.
– Advanced anti-rust and anti-wear package.
– Aeroshell Oil Sport Plus 4 is intended for use in four-stroke (four-cycle) aircraft piston engines that are of an original automotive design and which cannot, therefore, use traditional Ashless Dispersant aircraft engine oil types. These engines include carburetted, fuel-injected and turbocharged types such as the ROTAX 912 and the ROTAX 914 series.
– Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 may be used in integrated gearbox and wet clutch systems.
– Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 can be used in engines which operate on both unleaded gasoline and Avgas 100LL. The correct choice of additives and good solvent properties allow the oil to handle lead by-products that can form a semi solid sludge in the oil which can restrict oil passages and compromise lubrication. Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 is superior in this repsect to those oil types intended for automotive/ motorcycle application.
– Please refer to Operators handbook / manual for the correct oil drain interval when operating on different fuels.