AeroShell Oil W100 Plus, 1/4 USG can
€ 0,00 incl BTW
€ excl BTW
Specifications, approvals & recommendations:
– Approved SAE J-1899 SAE Grade 50.
– Textron Lycoming: 301F; Service Bulletin 446E and 471B; Serivce Instruction 1409C.
– Teledyne Continental: SIL 99-2.
– FAA: Airworthiness Directive 80-04-03 R2.
Aeroshell oil W100 Plus already contains, in the correct proportions, an anti-wear additive equivalent to the Lycoming additive LW 16702;
thus it already complies with FAA Airworthiness Directive 80-04-03. Operators who use Aeroshell Oil W100 Plus DO NOT need to add this Lycoming additive to the oil.
Aeroshell Oil W100 Plus is qualified for use in all Teledyne Continental Motors liquid cooled and air cooled aircraft piston engines.
Aeroshell Oil W100 Plus is a new single grade oil that combines the single grade, ashless dispersant performance found in aeroshell Oil W100 andt he anti-wear/anti-corrosion additives of Aeroshell Oil W 15W-50 Multigrade. It is the oil for pilots who prefer a single grade but who also want the extra protection and performance.
Performance, features & benefits:
– Blended from selected high viscosity mineral base oils.
– Contains Aeroshell’s proven W Oils additive package.
– Additional anti-wear additives (containing Lycoming additive LW 16702).
– Additional anti-corrosion additives.
– Fully compatible with other approved aicraft piston engine oils.
The advanced additives in Aeroshell Oil W100 Plus provide better rust and wear protection than conventional single grades.
The additives work as a protective barrier to prevent critical parts from being slowly degraded by rust or wear, especially when an aircraft sits idle. This protection helps keep the camshaft and lifters coated, reducing the likelihood of premature damage and helping operators reach TBO.